jeudi 29 septembre 2022

QUEBEC ELECTIONS 2022 - PROJECTIONS OF RESULTS

QUEBEC ELECTIONS 2022 - PROJECTIONS OF RESULTS -
By Bernard Bujold - 
It is customary in sports to project the winner and the magnitude of his victory. Since politics is the ultimate sport (it would be naive to consider politics as serious), I played the game and here are my projections for the October 3, 2022 election. 
I'm basing this on the fact that the election is leader-driven and no party has played the team card. 
Obviously, I could be wrong, but as it is sport, I will survive, to the victory of my champion as well as to my potential failure as a platform manager with his projections... 

FRANÇOIS LEGAULT (CAQ): 108 MPS; 
DOMINIQUE ANGLADE (LIB): 6 MPS; 
GABRIEL NADEAU-DUBOIS (QS): 8 MNAS;
PAUL ST-PIERRE PLAMONDON (PQ): MNAS; 
ÉRIC DUHAIME (PCQ): 0 MNAS. 

Good luck to all the candidates! 
TO BE CONTINUED... 

SEE PROJECTION RADIO CANADA WEBSITE 

Aucun commentaire: