dimanche 26 juillet 2026

HUMAN WEALTH

HUMAN WEALTH... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I haven’t been practicing any religion for several years, but I enjoy chatting with the local pastor. We always have interesting discussions, though they’re often controversial and can get heated. My friend, the pastor, likes to point out that he admires my neighbors’ financial wealth, whereas I never judge anyone based on their financial possessions. In my view, what matters is a person’s soul and their human kindness. So I always challenge the good pastor when we bring up the topic of human wealth. In the end, we always wrap up our conversation by looking out at the lake... If you ask me why I stopped going to church, here’s your answer... But I do like my neighbor, the good pastor… 
This Sunday, July 26, was the last Sunday of the month! Next weekend, August will be upon us! 

Aucun commentaire: