lundi 14 octobre 2024

LIFE REVIEW IN 2024 -

LIFE REVIEW IN 2024 - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Every weekend, I like to take part in dinners with friends, where our conversations are often also a look at life... We looked at our lives at our last supper this Thanksgiving weekend! 
Personally, I never live in my memories, but I use my past to guide my decisions in the present moment. 
If cats have 7 lives, I've had 5. 
1. At first, I was a candidate for the religious life when my aunt was the housekeeper of a canon, the parish priest of my village, but who was directly connected with the archbishopric of Gaspésie. Who knows, I might have found myself in Rome today... (1965); 
2. I then became a journalist during the René Lévesque era (1977); 
3. Journalism then led me into politics with Brian Mulroney (1984); 
4. I then joined the business world with Pierre Péladeau, creator of the Quebecor empire (1991); 
5. I then tried my luck in the Internet world simultaneously as Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook (2005). 
In theory, as of October 2024, I still have two lives left... But if there's a conclusion to be drawn, it's that time flies and life is too short! 
Happy Thanksgiving Monday. 
To be continued! 
www.lestudio1.com

Aucun commentaire: