mercredi 16 août 2023

POLITICS ON PLANET EARTH-

 

POLITICS ON PLANET EARTH- 
By Bernard Bujold -
Many people ask me if I'm worried about American politics and Donald Trump in particular? The truth is, I don't consider the situation in 2023 to be any worse than at any other time in history. Planet Earth has always been the scene of wars and conflicts, and a temporary peace always arrives in the end, before another war... In the United States, there have been two great civil wars: first, for the separation from England (1773-1783); then for the end of slavery (1861-1865). 
In 2023, the United States is experiencing the start of its third civil war. But it's not the only one! Today it's Russia against Ukraine; and in the past, it was Hitler's Germany against Europe, the Acadians against England, and the Patriotes québécois against the English. 
What concerns me in my daily personal life? My survival against death, and I let fate take its course for the rest... It is what it is! 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit/a.10166662447515541

Aucun commentaire: