lundi 14 novembre 2022

THE PERSONALITY OF DONALD TRUMP

THE PERSONALITY OF DONALD TRUMP - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Anyone who knows Donald Trump well will admit that there are two Donald Trumps! 
The private and intimate Donald who is extremely attentive to your presence, extremely polite, and an outstanding host. And there is the public Donald, a beast of prey without any mercy! 
Personally, I have observed Donald Trump a lot and I agree with this description. I have also known many public figures in my life, leaders in business, the arts or sports, and I have always noticed this situation of two personalities. 
Anyway, Donald Trump, the public version, has called the media to Mar-A-Lago for 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. It is said that he will officially announce his candidacy for the 2022 U.S. presidential election. 

Aucun commentaire: