lundi 13 décembre 2021

LOYALTY IN 2021-

LOYALTY IN 2021- 
By Bernard Bujold -
I am a fan of American TV shows, my favorite being The Blacklist with Raymond Reddington. 
The last episode was about loyalty as Reddington discovers that his most trusted man, Dembe, has betrayed him. Reddington says, "... I recently discovered that I was betrayed by my oldest and closest friend. I'm apprehensive about the depth and breadth of my anger..." 
The question outside of TV fiction, does loyalty exist in real life? An existential question in this holiday season 2021! 
Personally, from my life experience, I would say that everyone is loyal to themselves and that loyalty never goes beyond the individual. I recently had again proof of this while collaborating on a project. At the end of the project, the participants were loyal only to themselves... 
Obviously, the pandemic will not have improved the social situation. 
As for my favorite TV show, it's off until January 2022. 
Happy holidays, 2021. 

Aucun commentaire: