lundi 20 avril 2020

THE DREAM OF THE CORONAVIRUS


CORONAVIRUS - THE TOTAL UNKNOWN 
By Bernard Bujold-
La Presse journalist Patrick Lagacé explains his vision of Coronavirus by saying that the question facing the world is to choose between two options: 
1. To let old people die from the virus, like in Sweden; 
2. or let the young die "economically" by killing civilization for who knows how long!
But he concludes that the choice is an impossible one to make and that the result is also totally uncertain!
Personally, the Coronavirus crisis reminds me of someone lost in the forest who cannot find his way back to civilization and who risks death. I often have this kind of dream on the night I go on an excursion in a forest but I can't find my way back. Which path should I take to get out of the forest? The solution, every time, is to wake up! 
In the case of Coronavirus, it is impossible to simply wake up and that is the tragedy because we are lost and face death if we do not find our way back! 
SEE TEXT PATRICK LAGACÉ

Aucun commentaire: