mercredi 20 septembre 2023

SUMMER 2023 - THE SEASON OF BOOKS...

SUMMER 2023 - THE SEASON OF BOOKS... 
By Bernard Bujold -
As the summer of 2023 draws to a close, it's fair to say that it's been the season of books for me! Indeed, I took advantage of the summer to publish my book THE JOURNALIST, in June, and then in July and August to transform several of the books I've written over the years into PDF format. 
I've written over a dozen books since 1978, many of them in digital format. In my opinion, a paper book is as mortal as the rest of us, whereas a digital book is, so to speak, eternal. 
The transformation of eight of my books into PDF format, in French and English, has enabled me to deposit them with the Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec. This means they will be available for free reading in the catalog of the Grande Bibliothèque. You can also access them on my website and download the PDFs. 
There was a time when I used to visit the Grande Bibliothèque on a weekly basis, but now I prefer to visit it via the Internet. 
Have a great end of summer! 
LINK TO MY BOOK CATALOG 
https://abeautifulplacetodie.blogspot.com/2017/12/un-bel-endroit-pour-mourir.html

Aucun commentaire: