dimanche 7 mai 2023

ROYAL FRIENDS...

ROYAL FRIENDS... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Some friends ask me if I would like to be in the shoes of King Charles III. 
In fact, given my personality, if I had been a royal, I would probably be a sort of Harry. 
Indeed, his rebellious personality is the one that most resembles me among the royals. 
I enjoyed the autobiography SPARE. 
However, it was a little pathetic to see Harry at the coronation ceremony. While his brother William was transported with Kate in a golden carriage, Harry had to take a cab out of the church immediately after the ceremony and head to the airport to return to the States. 
Harry should not have attended the event. You don't go to parties at the homes of people you're estranged from, even if they are family. 
You have to accept life for what it is and take responsibility for the choices you make. 
Otherwise it's called "crashing" a party! 
SEE PHOTOS 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10167721924700541

Aucun commentaire: