mercredi 25 novembre 2020

THE SECRETS OF GOD...

THE SECRETS OF GOD... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
There was a time in another of my lives when I considered Bishop Jean-Claude Turcotte to be a good and friendly acquaintance because he liked to socialize in Montreal social gatherings, of which I was also a regular. Bishop Turcotte, a former boxer, loved meeting people and we both shared a passion for detective stories. I even lent him my personal copy of "A Man in Full" by Tom Wolfe.  I was surprised to read the story about the secret management of sexual abuse by priests, a story worthy of Dan Brown, but the secret of the case is very similar to the police puzzles that the Cardinal loved. His predecessor, Archbishop Marc Ouellet, who almost became Pope, would also be involved in the secret management of the scandal. 
SEE REPORT LE DEVOIR

Aucun commentaire: