dimanche 25 octobre 2020

THE ART OF SHOPPING IN 2020

THE ART OF SHOPPING... 
 By Bernard Bujold - 
 Since I was a child, I've always liked to store. In 2020, I still like to walk around the stores but with the coronavirus, we can say that the merchants are scattered... 
I wanted to enjoy my Saturday in the city and went to Holt Renfrew Ogilvy in downtown Montreal. 
In another life and another time, I loved to buy beautiful ties at often $50 each. You could say that the prices have gone up slightly since my time... 
In fact, I noticed a backpack that seemed to me attractive to carry my snack during my bike rides. Unfortunately at the price of 2,700$, several times the price of my bike, I had to forget about the lust for this object and instead concluded my shopping visit with a coffee and a book at Indigo at a discount... 
SEE PHOTOS  

Aucun commentaire: