lundi 20 juillet 2020

WEARING THE MASK IN THE CITY


WEARING THE MASK IN THE CITY - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I don't mind wearing the mandatory mask in the city at all and, on the contrary, I like this habit, and I've liked it from the very beginning when I started wearing it last March (2020). 
Since then, I've received many compliments and many people, including the beautiful cashier of the IGA, who told me that I looked like Robin Hood. 
Others, older in age, call me: "HEY! LASAGNE"! 
I imagine that it's in reference to this Indian revolutionary from the time of the Oka crisis that opposed the Mohawks of Kahnawake to the Quebec and then Canadian governments, during the summer of 1990 (July 11 - September 26). 
Anyway, I love the mask which also offers me a certain anonymity, me who hates to be recognized in the street by some old friends (or old lovers), whom I don't really want to see again... Now I can sneak out and say: "No, I'm not the person you think you see!" 
Have a good summer 2020 and a lot of fun wearing the mask! 
SEE PHOTOS

Aucun commentaire: