mercredi 25 mars 2020

THE CORONAVIRUS AND THE MUSEUM


CORONAVIRUS AND THE MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS
By Bernard Bujold-
In spite of its closure following the Coronavirus crisis, the Museum of Fine Arts continues to be accessible through its website where the exhibitions are presented, virtually with photos and comments. 
On the MMFA's Facebook page, we are asked what is our fondest memory of our visits to the Museum? 
Personally, in addition to OCTOBER by James Tissot, which I love, I have two other favourite works hanging at the Museum and they are: 
1. Henri- Joseph Harpignies - CLAIR DE LUNE (1889); 
2. Georges Michel - LANDSCAPE(with navy) 1820-1830. 
At each visit, I look at these paintings and they inspire me Life! 
I would need to see them again in these times of the Coronavirus... 
Note: Ulysses and I miss our friend "October" very much! Will we ever see her again?   

SEE MUSEUM WEBSITE 

SEE PAGE FACEBOOK MUSEUM 

SEE PICTURES MONTREAL GHOST TOWN 

Aucun commentaire: