mercredi 9 octobre 2019

LINO SAPUT0 - ENTREPRENEUR


    
   

LINO SAPUTO ENTREPRENEUR 
By Bernard Bujold -
I just finished reading the biographical book: LINO SAPUTO ENTREPRENEUR. 
I loved it but I must say that I already knew the character and that I always admired him and I also meet him in person a few times during one of my previous live. 
His biography is of course authorized by the subject but the fact remains that Saputo has made several confidences to the author John Parisella and that we can easily better understand the path of the founder of the Saputo empire, especially if we read between the lines and that we know a little about the business world. 
Personally, after my reading, I notice a great connection between the values of Lino Saputo and those of Donald Trump! Two persons who are both very motivated and energetic in their work; generous towards their entourage; valued highly, if not mainly, their families; very skilled communicators who consider the media to be lacking in objectivity and unfair to them; and both rich and billionaires who love comfort and beauty... (Author John Parisella will probably not agree with my comparison as he is a fervent opponent of the Trump character...) 
A big difference is, however, political life. If Donald is a passionate politician, Lino pays very little attention and considers that a career as a politician is an impossible challenge where the right to make mistakes does not exist, unlike in business. 
I highly recommend the book to anyone who is passionate about success stories, especially those of Quebec entrepreneurs. The book is published in several languages and Lino Saputo plans to visit each of the empire's factories around the world to give copies to employees. He considers this biography to be his spiritual testament and hopes that his grandchildren will be proud to be Saputo descendants. 
SEE WEBSITE OF THE BOOK

Aucun commentaire: