samedi 3 août 2019

THE MAGIC CUP DONALD TRUMP 2020


THE MAGIC CUP DONALD TRUMP 2020- 
 By Bernard Bujold- 
The proof is made that the popularity of Donald Trump has invaded Montreal. 
Indeed, Gaspard Fauteux (a friend from Facebook) wanted to give me a coffee mug TRUMP but provided that I took a selfie in his company with my MAGA hat. 
The challenge was met and we were both able to see the reaction of the customers seated around us at the Montreal coffee shop. Many said they supported President Donald J. Trump while others simply greeted us with a friendly glance. But no insult or look of disgust from anyone! 
The cup is interesting because in addition to displaying Trump colors, it comes from Kennebunk, one of the most beautiful places in the United States! Even my faithful ULYSSE loves the cup but I advised him not to use it to drink his water... 
 SEE DONALD TRUMP WEBSITE 

Aucun commentaire: