samedi 9 juin 2018

LIFE IN 2018


LIFE IN 2018 -
By Bernard Bujold-
The suicides of media personalities Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade are a shock for many and such events are sad because they have no reason to be. Suicide never has its reason for being! 
Personally, I already thought of suicide once, several years ago, but the time to plan it made me forget the project... 
I like to say that I have lived so far six lives since my birth because I died, morally, at least 5 times on the occasion of divorce, death of parents, project failures, physical accident, etc. But after each of my moral deaths, there has always been a rebirth and disappearance of problems from the previous life. 
I have had many proofs that suicide is never the solution to the problems of life and I will only mention the most recent evidence, which came in 2016 with the election of Donald Trump.Indeed, I felt such a happiness to the soul after the victory of Donald that I told myself that if I had committed suicide, at the time of my suicidal thought, I would never have lived this great happiness of 2016 and to live such happiness was well worth it! I wish you to know such a state of mind one day, to all of you. 
Conclusion: "The is always a pot of gold at the end of the road..." -Wizard of OZ 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM

Aucun commentaire: