mercredi 19 avril 2017

THE POPE FRANCIS AND THE TIME


THE POPE FRANCIS AND THE TIME - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
My friends call me since this Easter 2017: EL PAPA (the Pope in Spanish)... 
The reason? 
Following the reading of the biography of Pope Francis (FRANCOIS SEUL CONTRE TOUS by Arnaud Bédat), I acquired a new watch which is the exact model of the watch that Pope Francis carries.This watch is quite exceptional as much for its price as it is the cheapest of all Swatch models; that by its name which represents perfectly what is the passage of time: "ONCE AGAIN"; as well as its effectiveness with the needles that illuminate in the black and the display of the date and the day. Finally, the watch is so light on the arm that one forgets that one carries it. In other words, a perfect watch! 
Only one element is missing from my watch ... it is not yet blessed, but I promise myself to ask the Archbishop of Montreal, Monseigneur Christian Lépine, to do so when I meet him. 
"Ut benedicat tibi Dominus" 
SEE PHOTOS

Aucun commentaire: