lundi 5 septembre 2016

EVENING WITH ISABELLE ADJANI AT THE MONTREAL WORLD FILM FESTIVAL 2016




by Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1) - 
The beautiful actress Isabelle Adjani was the star of the World Film Festival of Montreal in 2004 and she was again in 2016. 
I had photographed her in 2004 and Isabelle had then been my inspiration for my passion for the Internet and for LeStudio1.com project in 2005. She published some of my photos of her on her personal website. 
I could not miss the 2006 reunion and take the opportunity to go greet her. Isabelle Adjani is still beautiful and radiant. The actress does not age! 
"Beauty cannot be not explained, it is there..."
Photo 1 and 2: Serge Losique;
Photo 3 and 5: Isabelle Adjani and director Louis-Julien Petit;
Photo 4: Bernard Bujold and Isabelle Adjani;
SEE PHOTO ALBUM WFF 2016 ;
SEE PHOTOS 2004;

Aucun commentaire: