mardi 5 mai 2015

STORY OF LIFE AND DEATH ....


By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1) - 
I just finished reading the book À PROPOS DE LA VIE, a series of 20 interviews with Quebecers about their view of life and death and published by Éditions La Presse. 
A captivating book to better understand what is life and death according to different people, whether one is a believer or not. 
I love this kind of writing as it is a subject on which I have often reflected. 
Rather than summarize the opinions of the book, I'll share you mine! You can, of course, read the book afterwards... 
To me, life is like a theater act and we play several parts in our lifetime. In fact, each piece is a life in itself. Thus we live several lives and several death during our time on earth. 
A new job, a new home, a new spouse: these are all new lives. 
The loss of a job, selling a home, a separation: these are all mortality in our existence. 
Personally I am not a believer but I have hope because I'm a little dreamer and I always hope for the best. 
I might add that sometimes, there are on earth the living dead which are people physically alive but morally dead. They have no more passion or dreams! 
As for the physical death of the body, as said Steve Jobs, is a switch that is turn off... It's the dark without the light! 
My philosophy of life is inspired by several characters but I will mention three. 
-My friend Gerard Depardieu who said: "Living is the only thing that counts!" "We must especially be happy!" (Autobiography Ça s'est fait comme ça - XO Editions 2014) 
-Jean Coutu, the pharmacist who said that: "... in life happiness is to have projects. Once our projects are reality, it is the end of happiness as money never bring happiness..." 
- The musical group TROOPER and their song: "We're Here For A Good Time, Not A Long Time." 
Have a good summer 2015 and be happy! 
Photo 1: Cover of the book;
Photo 2: Six of the twenty personalities of the book;
Photo 3: Gérard Depardieu, Raw McGuire of Trooper Band, and Jean Coutu;
VIEW SITE BOOK À PROPOS DE LA VIE
SEE SITE AUTOBIOGRAPHY GERARD DEPARDIEU
SEE YOUTUBE SONG "... A GOOD TIME ..."

Aucun commentaire: