lundi 11 mars 2013

I COULD HAVE BECOME A POPE...


by Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) -
The search for a new Pope reminded me of my childhood memories in Gaspésie while my aunt was the faithful servant for the village priest, who saw me as a future priest. 
He tried everything to convince me to become a priest but I was afraid of this job and I refused all openings even though he said that I would be promised to a brilliant career in the Church. So I grew up with as second home a nice rectory but I never became pastor... 
The conclave which begins tomorrow Tuesday, April 12, 2013 will be the event of the year, whether you are Catholic or non-believer. Personally, I still think Don Georg Gänswein would be the candidate of choice. My reasons for this prediction is that he has all the features required for the future Pope: Communicator extraordinaire (charismatic), energetic, fearless and faithful believer. Dom Gänswein is an influential member of Opus Dei, he is fearless even having discovered the crime by the secretary of Benedict XVI who stoled documents. Finally Don is young at 56 years old. 
To be continued ... 
PICTURE 1: CHURCH AND RECTORY WITH BERNARD BUJOLD AND THE OLD PRIEST; PICTURE 2: MGR.GEORG GÄNSWEIN AND MGR MARC OUELLET;
PICTURE 3: CARDINAL AT THE VATICAN ;
SEE WEB SITE THE VATICAN ;

Aucun commentaire: