lundi 17 décembre 2012

My friend Gerard Depardieu


by Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) -
My friend Gerard Depardieu will left France to become a Belgian citizen! Gerard is a colorful and unpredictable person but can be defined by three traits: 
1. He is very loyal and generous to his friends; 
2. He loves life; 
3. He is rebellious against authority. 
Gérard Depardieu explained his decision to abandon his French residence in a letter published in the Journal du Dimanche. Personally, I agree with Gerard and I am very happy to say that I am his friend even far away from his life in Quebec.
Greetings dear Gerard... 
Picture 1: Gérard Depardieu ;
Picture 2: Private Home in Paris ;
Picture 3: New home in Belgium ;
SEE LETTER GERARD DEPARDIEU
SEE STORIES LESTUDIO1.COM - GERARD DEPARDIEU ;

Aucun commentaire: