lundi 5 octobre 2026

ELECTION NIGHT - QUEBEC 2026

ELECTION NIGHT - QUEBEC 2026... 
By Bernard Bujold - To me, election night is like watching a sports game with friends on TV. Who will win? That’s the whole excitement and fun of the evening—waiting for our favorite team to win! 
Personally, my favorite candidate was Pablo Rodriguez, but he fell victim to a violent coup that took place between November 17, 2025, and his forced resignation on December 17. I’m still saddened by the way Pablo was treated, and given this barbaric behavior by the Quebec Liberal Party, I couldn’t bring myself to vote for that party… 
So I analyzed the four other party leaders in the running, and although I disagree with the Parti Québécois’ political vision, I chose Paul Saint-Pierre Plamondon, who seems to me to be the best person to serve as Premier of Quebec. I’m not worried about a possible referendum, which I would vote against. 
Voting for Plamondon’s team may seem illogical given my deep admiration for Mark Carney! But in my opinion, Plamondon is the best man to lead Quebec, and I’m no stranger to contradictions… I have a multifaceted personality! 
To add some fun to the evening, I predicted in front of my friends that there would be 85 PQ members at the National Assembly… 
In any case, since election night is like a sports game—and even though Paul is the clear favorite to win the trophy—let’s wait and see how the game plays out. We’ll find out tomorrow, October 6, who comes out on top. 
To be continued...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9Ly4xGzgz0mlZ6msn5ll9koADxv9_vd/view?usp=sharing

Aucun commentaire: