lundi 29 mai 2023

DREAM OR REALITY...

DREAM OR REALITY... 
By Bernard Bujold -
Where does dream begin and reality start? An existential question I often ask myself... 
I dreamt last night in my sleep that I was at a party with a group of friends at the cottage and that, by surprise, one of my former one of my former love "flames" was there. She was happy to see me again and gave me a warm kiss. In real life, this woman is an actress I knew in another life many years ago, who lives in Europe. 
In the dream, we were like two teenagers shyly asking each other: is this the right time to live out the love story that hadn't come true before? 
Then I woke up in reality, an old man in his garden... 
But the question remains in my head: where is happiness? In the dream or in reality? Every moment we live in reality disappears with the passage of time, while every dream we have in our sleep flies away with our awakening. 
If there's a conclusion to be drawn, it's that in the end, both reality and dreams are mere illusions! 
June arrives this Thursday. 
Happy spring week 2023...
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10167559934570541

Aucun commentaire: