lundi 3 octobre 2022

QUEBEC ELECTIONS 2022 - VOTING DAY

ELECTION 2022 - VOTING DAY - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
We have finally arrived at October 3, 2022, provincial voting day in Quebec!  
For me, and Ulysse, an election is like a day of celebration, a day where the spirit of sportsmanship meets that of rallying. 
Will I win my vote? One can say both yes and no... 
My "champion" is guaranteed to win the competition hands down at the provincial level and to be Premier, but my riding MP, who is also guaranteed to win (Old Montreal - Ste Marie St Jacques), is anything but the one I voted for and with whom I do not share the same values in life! 
The problem with elections is that the election campaign is a more or less serious adventure, but the consequences are! 
Good vote! 

SEE QUEBEC 125 

SEE PHOTOS 

Aucun commentaire: