jeudi 14 janvier 2021

THE OLD TIME OF THE HATFIELD & MCCOY FEUD

THE OLD TIME OF THE HATFIELD & MCCOY FEUD-
By Bernard Bujold -
Many people are asking me if I am still a fan of Donald Trump after the January 6 events? 
My bias for Donald Trump is not compassion on my part but observation since 2016. 
Personally, I am anything but an intellectual thinker and I do not believe in the exclusivity of the intellectual elite. I am more a person of the people. Here in Quebec, for example, I am contrary to the opinion of a Lise Bissonnette who said a few years ago that all political leaders should come from the elite (university, official institutions, etc.). For me Donald Trump represents the people just like a Pierre Péladeau or a Serge Losique represented. 
Now, what is currently happening in the United States is closer to the historical family war "Hatfield-McCoy". As an example, lists are being made in the left-wing media of all those who worked closely or remotely with the Trump government and the media are asking to ban them from hiring in American companies (Forbes magazine editorial). With a country of 330 million people divided into two roughly equal groups that despise and hate each other, this brings us directly back to the "Hatfield-McCoy feud" situation? 
And to make things worse, the next president Joe Biden is as "polarizing" as Donald Trump could have been. And in addition, we all have to deal with the coronavirus... 
Our era is not the most beautiful to live. 
Fortunately, there are "wire string" to hang on to and survive... 

Aucun commentaire: