mardi 30 octobre 2018

A VISIT TO THE SAQ...


A VISIT TO THE SAQ
By Bernard Bujold 
More and more customers of the SAQ accept the proposal by the cashier to leave without the paper receipt ... 
It's a very bad idea! 
Personally I always ask the paper receipt and last Saturday it saved me from a disaster! 
Indeed, when I left a SAQ branch on St. Catherine Street in Montreal (next to the Canabis store ...) I was stopped by a guy who claimed to be a plainclothes policeman and he said that I had put a bottle of wine in my Ogilvy shopping bag... He wanted me to follow him. 
I did not believe in his story as a policeman and I thought more of an attack by a fraudster who wanted to rob me on the street! 
Never accepting the invitation from an unknown person, I refused to follow him and I asked to explain his accusation. He asked to see the bill of my purchases of wine in the bag that I carried. Fortunately for me, I had the paper receipt in the same bag.... 
The so-called policeman (or street thief) went off from his hunt without a catch and I went free with my bottles of wine! 
Imagine if I did not ask for the paper bill? 
www.lestudio1.com

Aucun commentaire: