mardi 3 avril 2018

NAPOLEON AT THE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS OF MONTREAL (2018)


NAPOLEON AT THE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS OF MONTREAL -
By Bernard Bujold-
I took advantage of Easter 2018 to visit the Napoleon exhibition at the Museum des fine arts of Montreal. 
The least that can be said is that my friend, collector and expert in Napoleon's history, Ben Weider (1923-2008) would have been very happy to visit it. Moreover, several pieces of the Weider collection are on display, including the famous felt hat of Napoleon that I had the chance to touch when Ben kept it at his residence. 
The Fine Arts Museum's exhibitions are always exceptional and Napoleon's is no exception. I also love their beautiful gifts shop but most of all, I never go to the Museum of Fine Arts without going to greet my old lady friend "October" who never gets old from one visit to another since the first one in 1991... 
The Napoleon exhibition continues until May 6. 
A must to be seen! 
SEE ALBUM PHOTO EXHIBITION NAPOLEON

Aucun commentaire: